Entry and Car Parking
Entry for spectators to the 2017 edition of the SA Women’s Open will be complimentary for all tournament days.
Complimentary parking for spectators will be located at San Lameer.
Directional signage will be erected in the vicinity and event stewards will be available to direct spectators to the designated parking areas.
The Tournament will be played over 54 holes of stroke-play with 18 holes being played each day. The player with the lowest combined aggregate score will be declared the winner. There will be no cut.
• The use of cell phones and flash photography on course is strictly prohibited.
• Please keep behind the ropes and barriers around the course and use the official crossing points.
• Walk, do not run and obey the Marshals – they are trying to make the day enjoyable for everyone.
• Please be considerate of other spectators when using umbrellas and sitting in the front rows.
• Please do not speak to any of the players during play.
Whilst cellular phones will be allowed on site, all phones must be switched off when on-course and around the practice areas.
There will be no childcare facilities at the SA Women’s Open.
Disabled toilets will be provided close to the clubhouse.
Food and Beverages
Refreshments will be available at the clubhouse.
There will be no left-luggage facility on-site at San Lameer Country Club. Spectators bringing prohibited items to the course will be asked to return them to their vehicles.
Lost Property will be located in the World Sports Promotions office.
The official SA Women’s Open souvenir programme will be distributed free of charge. A daily draw sheet will also be available showing the order of play and the previous day’s results.
Toilets facilities are available at the clubhouse.
Safety and Security
Safety and security is at the heart of the SA Women’s Open and is strongly guided by the South African Police Service’s unit that overseas major events on any number of issues – including what items are prohibited at San Lameer Country Club.
The emphasis is on ensuring that everyone attending the tournament is safe and secure and that spectators are not hindered by others less caring.
The following items are not permitted:
• Firearms, weapons and knives
• Fireworks and explosives
• Illegal drugs or narcotics
• Radios (unless these have ear pieces)
• Hand-held televisions
• Metal-spiked golf shoes
• Dogs (except guide dogs) and other pets
General safety tips:
• Do not attract unwarranted attention by openly displaying cash, expensive jewelry, camera, passport, ID and travel documents.
• Tag your luggage and belongings for easy identification and contact procedures.
San Lameer Country Club
Telephone: (039) 313 5141 (Pro Shop) Fax: (039) 313 5144 (Pro Shop) Website: www.sanlameer.co.za